Need english teachers classified ad
We are HG Academy (HG stands for “Hai Gui” in Mandarin Chinese, which means “scholars from abroad”). We are an English language training and development center located in the famous Dance and Art Theater near the beautiful Kunming Green Lake. The main focus of our school is international education and cultural exchange. We offer both offline and online programs to our students with the goal of helping as many people as possible succeed.
Looking for passionate, motivated, determined, and diligent English Instructors who are ready to join our mission to expand opportunities for students in Yunnan!
– Salary :
– 20 hours/week: 5000 – 8000 RMB
– 40 hours/week: 10000 – 20000 RMB
– Insurance provided according to working hours
– Apartment/Rent provided after successfully completing the first year of employment contract
– Transport costs provided (depending on location/distance)
– Additional bonuses provided based on performance
– A work visa can be provided if you have all the necessary documents
– Summer/winter holidays provided
– Stable course schedule each semester
– Freedom to travel outside working hours
– Loves education and working with Chinese students
– Responsible for teaching a combination of young children as well as college students
– Has at least 2 years of experience working with elementary, middle, high school and/or college students
– Has experience in marketing, sales and must work office hours in addition to classes in order to develop our school’s mission
– Can work at least 20-40 hours per week
– Stable and planning to reside in Kunming for the long term
– Mother tongue is English; ideally from the United States or Great Britain
– Already has a work visa or all the necessary documents to obtain one
– Fluent in Chinese
– Open to discussion if you have additional resources, contributions, or experience that may be of mutual benefit to you and the students of our school
– Honest, positive, proactive, dedicated, loving, passionate, responsible, diligent, punctual, creative, team-working, law-abiding and independent!
If you meet the above requirements and are seriously interested in being part of our team, contact us and send your curriculum vitae/CV and a cover letter/course video.