ISRO offers a free online course on SAR data processing for students and professionals
JIndian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is offering a free online course on “SAR Data Processing and its Applications” in MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) model, for students and professionals in the field of disaster management . The course is delivered by its center – Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS).
Things to know:
- The free course is open to government officials, professionals, educators, university students and other stakeholders in the field of disaster management.
- The course is offered to further enhance the dissemination of geospatial technology, for international participants.
- The MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) model is based on the principle of self-paced and user-centered learning and aims to connect learners from all over the world with educators.
- It provides user and discussion forums to support student interactions in collaborative learning platforms.
- The learning content will be delivered by subject matter experts.
- The course includes personalized video sessions, 2D and 3D animations, SCROM packages, lecture notes and presentations as study material.
- Online registrations will be open from April 4 to May 3, 2022.
How to register?
- Register for the course via official site.
- Sign up with your name, email and password.
- Select the course of your choice.
- Fill in your personal and professional information as well as your diplomas.
- Then apply for the course.
- Once the application has been successfully submitted, candidates can log in to the platform (using their name and password) and take the course.