ISRO offers a free online course on artificial intelligence that can be completed in 10 days
ISRO has announced a free online course on Artificial Intelligence for Earth Observation and Geodata Management and Processing
ISRO has invited applications from interested students and professionals for another free online course. The course titled “Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Earth Observation (EO) and Geodata Management and Processing” will run from May 2-13, 2022. ISRO’s free online course is often delivered by Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), a unit under Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Department of Space, Government of India.
IIRS is a leading training and education institute established to educate qualified professionals in the field of remote sensing, geoinformatics and GNSS technology for natural resources, environmental and disaster management . The outreach program at IIRS focuses on strengthening the academic and user segments of space technology and its applications using e-learning platforms. The ISRO Free Online Course will be offered through the IIRS Online Classroom Platform.
How to Register for ISRO Free Online Course
Interested participants will need to first login to the education registration website and then complete the following steps:
- Applicants will be required to provide their full name, email and password to register.
- Upon successful submission of the application, applicants will receive a registration number in the form of webpage posting and email message.
- Applicants will need to activate their account by clicking on the link sent to their email address.
- Once the account is activated and the email is verified, the application will be available for the selection process to the institute, course coordinator or director.
- The course coordinator or director will review the request and verify the submitted documents and approve or reject the request.
- All approved participants will receive an approval email with their login credentials to the IIRS e-class platform.
- Applicants whose application status shows “Not Approved” will be considered as learners who can watch the live sessions on Youtube.
- Those wishing to register are invited to visit the official site for other directions.