IIT Madras ‘Out of the Box Thinking’ Course – According to reports, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras will be offering a free online course on – “Out of the Box Thinking” through Mathematics to encourage innovative thinking. The course will be offered in online mode. Also, it will be free for all students in India and abroad. They will be able to enroll in IIT Madras through the IIT Madras Pravartak Technologies Foundation – pravatak.org.in.
The last date for registration is June 24, 2022. According to updates, the course – “Out of the Box Thinking” will start on July 1, 2022. IIT Madras aims to target one million students and students as well as professionals and researchers. . The aim is to encourage innovative thinking.
IIT Madras Tweet regarding “Out of the Box Thinking” course
Prof. V. Kamakoti, Director, @iitmadras talks about the “Out of the Box Thinking” program in which candidates will learn how to find solutions to problems by “using reasoning” rather than traditional step-by-step logic”.
For more details, visit:https://t.co/LjhWuQh7IP https://t.co/5RP7n03A1R pic.twitter.com/3ivUfmOdcs
— IIT Madras (@iitmadras)
June 8, 2022
Important Dates for Applying for IIT Madras Course
Last registration date
June 24, 2022
Beginning of the course
July 1, 2022
Important things to know when applying for the Out of the Box Thinking course
- The three-month online course will take place twice a year in June and January.
- The course is open to students, professionals, researchers or anyone interested in the field.
- There will be 20 hours of recorded video sessions, two hours per week.
- The final exam will be conducted at centers located in selected cities across India.
- Based on the final exam assessment, a certificate will be issued by IITM Pravartak.
- Registration is free but to receive a graduated certificate, candidates must pay a nominal fee.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Course?
The course will be offered in online mode and will focus on teaching multiple approaches to problem solving and is open to anyone residing in India and foreign countries. Check the steps below on how to apply –
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of IIT Madras Pravartak Technologies Foundation – pravatak.org.in.
- 2nd step – Click on Registrations then on Register now on the homepage.
- 3rd step – Enter the required details in the Google sheet and based on the preference choose the level.
- Step 4 – Login credentials will be sent to the registered email address before the course starts.
IIT Madras – ‘Out of the Box Thinking’ Course Details
The course is made available in online mode, free of charge, for everyone in India as well as foreign countries. It will be taught by Mr. Sadagopan Rajesh, founder-director of the Aryabhatta Institute of Mathematical Sciences. The final exam of the ‘Out of the Box Thinking’ course will be proctored and conducted at centers across India.
The four independent graduated levels of the courses will be easily accessible to students, professionals and researchers. The Out of the Box Thinking course focuses on multiple problem-solving approaches and aims to present new techniques in an understandable way, helping learners manage real-world projects.
IIT Madras Course – Multiple Approaches to Problem Solving
The course will present several approaches to problem solving, debunking the myth that problem solving is only for a select few. Logic being the undercurrent in the study of mathematics, it is essential to develop a broader reflection, through its applications in the expanding world of technology.
From solving a fun Sudoku puzzle to completing an important planned project, the logic of working is far more important than the arithmetic involved. The course will also introduce new techniques in an easy-to-understand manner, preparing users to tackle real-world projects with confidence and ease.
Also Read: ICAI CA Foundation Admission Card 2022 Released, Get direct link here, Download ICAI CA Exam Admission Cards at icai.org