Free online marketing course by IIT Roorkee that you can complete in 8 weeks
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has called for applications for an online course entitled “Services Marketing: Integrating People, Technology, Strategy”.
This course aims to provide a comprehensive review and analysis of service marketing issues, practices and strategies. Throughout the course, students can learn how to manage service businesses to achieve customer satisfaction as well as all the key concepts, organizational frameworks, and tools of service marketing.
Things to know:
- This course can be completed in 8 weeks.
- The course is most suitable for students pursuing their MBA, MIB or MCom with a major in Marketing.
- The course will also be useful to practicing managers working in the field of service marketing.
- Although the course is free, to obtain a certificate, candidates will have to pay Rs 1,000 to sit for the exam. This is an optional exam.
- This is an AICTE approved course.
- The course carries two credit points.
- To view the list of books and reference materials needed for the course, click here.
- Professor Dr. Zillur Rahman from the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee will lead the course.
- Only electronic certificates will be sent, no paper copies will be sent.
- The certificate will have your name, photo and final exam score with the break.
Week 1: New perspectives on marketing in the service economy and consumer behavior in the context of services
Week 2: Positioning of services in competitive markets and development of service products
Week 3: Global service marketing, distribution of services through physical and electronic channels
Week 4: Setting prices and implementing revenue management, promoting services and educating customers, designing and managing service processes
Week 5: Balancing demand and production capacity, creating a service environment
Week 6: Managing People for Service Advantage, Managing Relationships and Building Loyalty
Week 7: Handling complaints and restoring service, improving service quality and productivity
Week 8: Aim for service leadership, create seamless service businesses
Course Duration – August 22, 2022 – October 14, 2022
Registration Begins – Open Now
End of registrations – August 22, 2022
Exam Date – October 29, 2022
To access the official notification, click on here.
How to register:
- To apply for this course, click here and complete the application form.
Edited by Yoshita Rao